Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Its official, the avt tuner wont be at this meet/in my possession.

Sorry guys. Both james and gerry have been jumping through hoops for life this last month and timing wise it just didnt work out.

I tried.

If youre really wanting a tune tho, i will have it very soon.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Well guys I'm not going to be able to make it I have to pack a bag and be in Pittsburgh, PA at 6pm Sunday night.... after being laid off for around six months i finally got called back to work it sucks they didn't give me ANY time to pack or anything but oh well i have to make me some money!!!

I'm sorry that I'm going to miss the last meet you host for us Rob!!!!

You guys have fun.....:lmao:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
you lazy fucks up yet?

ROB YOUR FUCKING AWESOME!!

Darek the SS's looks 99999999999999999x better then the mid 90's Mercedes wheels

i have some more pics but they didnt come out for shit the lens on my phone was fucking nasty from the wd40 shit i sprayed on every fucking thing.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Well guys I'm not going to be able to make it I have to pack a bag and be in Pittsburgh, PA at 6pm Sunday night.... after being laid off for around six months i finally got called back to work it sucks they didn't give me ANY time to pack or anything but oh well i have to make me some money!!!

I'm sorry that I'm going to miss the last meet you host for us Rob!!!!

You guys have fun.....:lmao:
Know what ya mean but gotta keep the highest of priorities on top. Bring me some moolah back!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
you lazy fucks up yet?

ROB YOUR FUCKING AWESOME!!

Darek the SS's looks 99999999999999999x better then the mid 90's Mercedes wheels

i have some more pics but they didnt come out for shit the lens on my phone was fucking nasty from the wd40 shit i sprayed on every fucking thing.
I didn't even use wd-40! You won the teardown and rebuild comp tho. I am slow.....

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I didn't even use wd-40! You won the teardown and rebuild comp tho. I am slow.....
I used a fuckin shitton I didn't want to take a chance of snapping a bolt. Truck smelt like ass driving Home with it burning off the manifold though.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Wanna Thank all of you that showed up Saturday,wish we would have to some pics,hope someone did,if you did post up fool.I had a great time with you fella's gonna miss my Bama/Mid-south guy's you have been great to me and my family,you are my 2nd family and hope to stay that way.keep in touch with the old man,ok.....Rob....:thumbup::355group::wavey:

Derek-Mid-South
Paul-Mid-south
Max-Mid-South/Bama
Greg-Bama
Daniel-Bama
Matt-Bama
Chris-Bama

and to the rest of my Families @ Bama355 & MidSouth355 & La355,Thanks for a great 4 1/2 years................Rob

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

that is the only 4 that do not look like ass. Max had a camera also i think.

Matt if you paint you bowtie like i did mine it would look pretty good with the xtreme grill. maybe use a brighter silver or use more clear then i did.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts