Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday - 24 March 2012

Votes: 4 80.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know what weekend everyone wants to try to do this thing. I'm wanting to get this going pretty quick so try to vote and let me know ASAP.

-Tentatively, we'll chill and do whatever. For those driving a bit, you'll be welcome to wash your ride at my place if you need to. Just maybe help out with some supplies lol. (Bleach White ain't cheap. lol) Then, if everyone is cool (weather permitting) we'll convoy/cruise over to the Guntersville dam for a "cruise"/photo shoot. (I'll be glad to be the photographer for the shoot.) After that, we can come back to my place and the wife and I will fire up the grill. And if we all get bored, we can go to the basement. I have an air hockey table, Foosball table, and of coarse the "73 flat screen!!!!! So let me know guys.

***My zip code is 35016 if you want to look at MapQuest or whatever***

Proposed dates:
Saturday - 10 March
Saturday - 17 March
Saturday - 24 March

Personally, the 24th is best for me since the wife gets paid that week. lol. But they are all good. So let's quit bullshitting and make this happen!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That last date should be a good time frame for p(enis)cream to make arrangements.....

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Just kidding around guys, if penis cream makes you happy :lol:

where's Mitch on this one? He had to drop out on the last one

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ok gentlemen, (And I use that term very loosely,lol) it's looking like the 24th. Spread the word if you know of someone that hasn't checked in yet. Also, I know it hasn't been mentioned yet but you are welcome to bring guest. Just give me a courteous notification to let me know how many. I need to get a count prior so I know what to get for the grill. I was gonna say "meats" but I didn't want to get you guys excited again. Oh damn, I said it anyway. lol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Ok gentlemen, (And I use that term very loosely,lol) it's looking like the 24th. Spread the word if you know of someone that hasn't checked in yet. Also, I know it hasn't been mentioned yet but you are welcome to bring guest. Just give me a courteous notification to let me know how many. I need to get a count prior so I know what to get for the grill. I was gonna say "meats" but I didn't want to get you guys excited again. Oh damn, I said it anyway. lol
I am offended that you dare call me a meat lover!!! I am more of a vegetarian..... I like leafy bushes. The bushier the better. As for the "meat" lover ya might want to keep an eye out for pENIScream.... Pucker up the cheeks when he is around and keep that soap on a rope.

PSST---- He doesn't even give reach arounds from what i've heard.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Matt the only reason people don't give you one is that they can't find your gunny..
I am at the point of being seriously disturbed. Also, we are ruining a legit chat. If we must cuntinue this meaningless sharade, we better push it in random chat. Just want to respect this thread.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
but yeah...

know of anybody else that might wanna come? when we settle on a date ill post it in the Ga random chat section and see if any of those guys wanna show up. i think there are a few that are close to the Al/Ga line. im surprised darek hasnt put his $.02 into this yet. can any of yall post in the midsouth section that they hang out in?

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good guys. I'll need to know either yay or nay by the 20th so I can get to the commissary on redstone in time. If there's anything I'm missing or need to add to this, let me know. I am saying the 24th then. As long as there's no major objections or tornados forecasted, it shall be done. Lol. (I'll keep my fingers crossed on the tornado part. Lol) can't wait to meet y'all.

* btw, if you have kids you want to bring, feel free to. Once again, just let me get a count. My kids will probably be here but one is 20 and drives a ranger and the other is 15 ans is after my Colly. Lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts