• Saturday - 17 March 2012

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday - 24 March 2012

Votes: 4 80.0%
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
damn dude you must be old. gunny and me are just a few years older then your oldest.

ill make a post in the Ga chat in a few.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
I can post up in the midsouth but should we just make a details and sign-up thread in the southeast main section? Then I can just link that thread to the midsouth random chat

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I can post up in the midsouth but should we just make a details and sign-up thread in the southeast main section? Then I can just link that thread to the midsouth random chat
Go for it man! The more the merrier.

And I'm not as old as you think. lol. I'm 35. (36 in August) lol. Just didn't want to be 50 with kids in high school. Had to be young enough to woop that ass if they wanted to rebel!!!!!) hahahaha.

gunnyboy, is your suspension problem going to make it till then?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Go for it man! The more the merrier.

And I'm not as old as you think. lol. I'm 35. (36 in August) lol. Just didn't want to be 50 with kids in high school. Had to be young enough to woop that ass if they wanted to rebel!!!!!) hahahaha.

gunnyboy, is your suspension problem going to make it till then?
The rear is my worry. I haven't been able to check it out to see if the u-joints are popping or if the rear diff needs to be repositioned. Other than that it will make it.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Gunny, if you need some help sooner, just let me know. Gurley isn't that far so you're welcome to shoot out this way sooner if ya need to. Just let me know man. Don't want you to tear your truck up and try to use it as an excuse to get out of the meet. Lol.

Ski, thanks for making that post up. I'll add to it sometime today. Maybe some of them will reply/ show up. And the BYOB/BGB is frickin awesome. Lol

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks for posting the thread in the south east section ski. Absolutely love the comment, byob/bgb! That's awsome. lol.

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
can anybody help with a small de-badge? I don't mind the colorado in the bottom left of the tailgate but I've got a dealer badge in the lower right that I hate

21 - 38 of 38 Posts