Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: August 11, 2012 @ 10:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M.

Where: John Barnes Park Ardmore, TN
30515 Ardmore Ridge Road
Ardmore, TN 38449

Pre-Entry Fee: $20.00 (Deadline is August 4, 2012---That is my birthday!) More info in attached flyer. You get more prize chances with a pre-entry!!
Day of Show Fee: $25.00

Not sure on where or what time to meet up but those with an idea please post below. I remember what happened last time. Gotta get there early this year! Hope you all can make it! Bring canopies for shade, chairs, food, water, and no alcohol!! It gets very hot folks!! Lot of nice cars/trucks show up to this event every year. Very hard to win unless you look your best!

Attending:

Gunnyboy - Mat
Skidude - Fred Savage
Hotwater

Maybe:

Pcream

Non-Attending:

Attachments

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Re: Ardmore Car/Truck Show - 8/11/2012

I hate to say it, but its just too hot.

And i miss roberto.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all good brother.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

I'll be in Huntsville by then and its only a 40 minute drive :th_woot:

I'm guessing you'd be passing through huntsville to get there Matt?

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Hey Gunny, how stiff is the competition in our category? I've never been to this one but would love to go. Just not sure if it would be worth the entry fee for me or if I should just drive the minivan and bring the fam. lol. And Ski, I'll be going through Huntsville for sure. Did you get moved yet?

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Im beginning the move-in this friday and should be completely moved in the weekend of the 21st

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hey Gunny, how stiff is the competition in our category? I've never been to this one but would love to go. Just not sure if it would be worth the entry fee for me or if I should just drive the minivan and bring the fam. lol. And Ski, I'll be going through Huntsville for sure. Did you get moved yet?
Let's just say if boyd(blurred) did not win..... then it is very tough. Do whatever is in your best judgement. It is a large show 1,000 + cars/trucks.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

im gonna go ahead an say i prolly want be able to make it. i have A LOT of personal shit going on or about to go on so it might be a rough time for me in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im gonna go ahead an say i prolly want be able to make it. i have A LOT of personal shit going on or about to go on so it might be a rough time for me in the next few months.
I have faith... maybe things will work out.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

probably won't make this one either, come hunting season i'd be able to. but not till then

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

Matt I'm working on finding a new place to live and getting a divorce. It's gonna be rough.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Ski: Gimme a yell if you need a hand!!!

Pcream: Damn bro, that's rough. I hope it all works out for you in the end. LMK if there's something I can do.

Gunny: Dude, count me in. I'm assuming we'll enter and park together? Besides, it's not really about winning anyway. :thumbup2: :bang:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah try to meet somewhere and convoy in we will be better off stayin together.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Naw man. It's the pimp status Toyota sienna. I seen that dude on the sienna commercials looking so pimp, I had to get me one of them. LMAO!!!! Actually, it has like 230 horses and gets 24 in the city and almost 30 on the highway. Oh, it also seats 8. No more of the "Mom, he's looking at me!!!!!" lol.

And yeah ski, I'm gonna drive my truck. Not much point in go to a 355 convoy/meet in the minivan. lol.

BTW, do you know if they charge per person in addition to the entrance fee? Just gonna be me plus one. lol. No "bitch" seat in mine. hahaha

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Naw man. It's the pimp status Toyota sienna. I seen that dude on the sienna commercials looking so pimp, I had to get me one of them. LMAO!!!! Actually, it has like 230 horses and gets 24 in the city and almost 30 on the highway. Oh, it also seats 8. No more of the "Mom, he's looking at me!!!!!" lol.

And yeah ski, I'm gonna drive my truck. Not much point in go to a 355 convoy/meet in the minivan. lol.

BTW, do you know if they charge per person in addition to the entrance fee? Just gonna be me plus one. lol. No "bitch" seat in mine. hahaha
Charge by the vehicle.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts