Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Re: Ardmore Car/Truck Show - 8/11/2012

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Had a crap load of stuff going on in the family. Unless something stupid retarded comes up, I'm still in. I have a new ding in my frickin can though. Someone tried to break into truck a couple of days ago. Sorry bastards. Ugh!!!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sorry to hear that sucks!

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

that does suck! wheres a good meet up? My suggested route from google maps is up research park to hwy 53 then 53 all the way to ardmore

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

If I remember correctly, there is a crappy little shopping center where 53 and 255( research park blvd) meet. I'll try to recon it today since I have to drive up to Fayetteville this afternoon. I'll let you know for sure tonight.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If I remember correctly, there is a crappy little shopping center where 53 and 255( research park blvd) meet. I'll try to recon it today since I have to drive up to Fayetteville this afternoon. I'll let you know for sure tonight.
Cool get that posted asap. As for the time I would say 7:30/8:00 sharp. If we get the address posted would be great. We have to be there early for good spots if ya wanna meet earlier we can. This event starts at 10 and ends at 3. Earlier the best spots /on time directly under the burning sun.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
either of you pre-register? because I didn't

Na... was too broke. Anyways, here is the address for a car wash we met at a few years ago 26648 main street, ardmore, al. The show will be at this address 30508 ardmore ridge rd., ardmore, tn.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Hey ski, there is a chevron on the north west corner of 255 and 53. We can meet up there is you want. And no, I didn't pre-register either. So damn broke, I can't pay attention! Lol

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

ya'll have fun up there,ya hear? and take some pics this time dammit!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Originally Posted by skidude010
either of you pre-register? because I didn't

Na... was too broke. Anyways, here is the address for a car wash we met at a few years ago 26648 main street, ardmore, al. The show will be at this address 30508 ardmore ridge rd., ardmore, tn.

Still going to meet at the car wash? Or are yall going seperatly?

21 - 40 of 78 Posts