Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Re: Ardmore Car/Truck Show - 8/11/2012

Gunny, do you want to meet us there and convoy up or??? Ski, what time do you want to link up?

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

7:10-7:15 at the Chevron? :shrug:

I think its about 20 minutes or so from there to the ardmore car wash matt was talking about.

And I'm assuming there shouldn't be too much traffic that early on a saturday

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Gunny, do you want to meet us there and convoy up or??? Ski, what time do you want to link up?
Post the chevron address and i will try to be there.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

Chevron: 3720 Highway 53, Huntsville, AL 35806

And from there it should be a straight shot down 53 all the way to ardmore

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Yeah. It's a straight shot. There will probably be a good bit of traffic as we get close to Ardmore but we should be fine other than that. You do know it's mostly a 2-lane blacktop to Ardmore. Right?

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

Yeah. It's a straight shot. There will probably be a good bit of traffic as we get close to Ardmore but we should be fine other than that. You do know it's mostly a 2-lane blacktop to Ardmore. Right?
yeah I kinda figured

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Call me if ya'll don't see me. Ski has my #. I will keep in touch with ski along the way. Just in case I am running behind schedule.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Sounds like a plan! Btw, any idea if any of the others (ie the tn guys) are coming?

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

I posted in the midsouth random chat yesterday but only 1 said he might come. he's 2.5 hours away so I'm kinda doubting it

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

damn iphone weather app. We had 30-40% chance of rain all day until like 3pm then it was supposed to be sunshine the rest of the day. It was sunshine all day and I get home at 4:30pm and it starts pouring ass raining. Don't know when I can wash the truck now

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

I'm planning to get up at 5:00 and give her a quick wash soon there after. If its pissing down raining, I say we skip the show and meet up somewhere in Huntsville for lunch or something. lol

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
I found a self wash place to hit up on the way to the chevron and maybe them or the chevron will have some vacuums :shrug:

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Had a lotta fun! Wish i would have taken some pics but lazy set in.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get the pics posted yesterday. Had a lot going on and a fricking headache from hell. Gunny, if you could update the title to the OP, I would appreciate it. Anyway, here are the main ones from the show and after. I took a couple of random pics of other cars but at least I got some good ones of our s10's. LMFAO! Had a blast guys. Can't wait to do it again.

Here ya go. Enjoy!!!

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

pics look awesome! Probably should have parked facing a different way for the post-show pics :shrug:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Good pictures lukewarm. Yall have a good time? I enjoyed working a 10hr shift and coming tearing my truck apart....fucking spring compressors.
Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

We were the best lookin s-10's in our class! Don't forget that!!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts