Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Re: Ardmore Car/Truck Show - 8/11/2012

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the one behind us. That damn thing was so pimp. The sand paper paint job, boat seats and gay pride shifter. Damn, we have got to step our game up to compete with him. I tried to take a pic of that one but my camera was blinded by his awesomeness. Hahahaha

Thanks for the compliment "P". It was a lot of fun. Maybe you can hang with us next time. Ski, what did you mean by facing another way? I thought that was about all we could do with the sun where it was. I'll do better next time. I promise. Lol, maybe we'll even get one of everyone's truck "washed" lol. J/k man!

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts

Was it still devided into 80s class and up?

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

It was 96 and up. Top 5 for our class was (if I remember right) all full sizes: 1 Chevy, 1 GMC, and either 1 Ford and 2 Dodges or vise versa.

Ski, what did you mean by facing another way? I thought that was about all we could do with the sun where it was. I'll do better next time. I promise. Lol, maybe we'll even get one of everyone's truck "washed" lol. J/k man!
Seems like there was a lot of reflection but I'm no photographer so I don't know what the heck I'm talking about :lmao:

And I was going for a revolutionary new trend using dirt to get that dull look to your paint. If other people can use sand paper and rust to create the same effect then why can't I use dirt? :lmaop:

Seriously though, that car wash was a piece of crap :thnopoints:

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts

96 and up...

That was the rundown of the top five when we went if I remember correctly. Bunch of fullsizes. :shrug:

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

96 and up...

That was the rundown of the top five when we went if I remember correctly. Bunch of fullsizes. :shrug:
us 3 and the s-10 behind us were the only midsizes that I saw. There were over 1400 vehicles registered though so I'm sure there had to have been a couple more somewhere :lol:

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts

yup, gunny's fault. He brought a canopy tent and an ice chest full of vanilla coke :lol:

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

I had to walk all over the place to take the wife to the "bathrooms". Lol. And ski is right. I saw one other mid/ mini. It was a bagged Mazda with a regular air compressor in the bed. I meant to snap a picture of it and send it to jay lenno. Lol. And the full sizes that won were pretty much off the lot rides. It was frickin BS! However, the whole point of this was a meet. And even though there were only a few of us, it was a blast. Too bad more couldn't join in.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
96 and up...

I still think you should have won that year.... one guy walked by mine and said to his gf we were all stock. Dumb people are everywhere.....

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
385 Posts

I still think you should have won that year.... one guy walked by mine and said to his gf we were all stock. Dumb people are everywhere.....

Was he one of the ones who came to the realization that we had s10's? And yeah, I see stupid people. They're everywhere. Lmao

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
It was Freds fault with that damn dirty ass truck....

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
It was Freds fault with that damn dirty ass truck....

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Aww now, don't blame him too much, he tried to wash it. And that s10 behind us was so pimp, I'm surprised he didn't take best in show. Lmao.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Yeah..... I would not even attempt it.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts