Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a tuner for arizona with HP tuners.. They are using my truck as the ginni pig I will let you know how it turns out.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Get it done so I can get my truck up there and have it tuned! Also, do you know a great place to have my truck detailed in this area? I need someone that can DEFINATELY get swirls out. I am tired of this bullshit wax and make it look pretty in the shade and then once the sun hits it, BAM Swirl City!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Get it done so I can get my truck up there and have it tuned! Also, do you know a great place to have my truck detailed in this area? I need someone that can DEFINATELY get swirls out. I am tired of this bullshit wax and make it look pretty in the shade and then once the sun hits it, BAM Swirl City!
Zano Scratch and swirl remover

then some Zano polish

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Hmm, just might have to do try that.. Where do they sell that at? Pepboys, Autozone,....?

I figure that I might as well do it and try to save a couple hundred. The only problem is that I have some serious trouble getting the ones out from the dealership since it has been over a year.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who is tuning it? I know a few guys one in Phx and one here that are extremely good tuners but they mostly work with LSx stuff
who else tunes out here?
Are you having a shop do it, Dom?
A good friend of mine owns a tuning company and I have been working with him to get him set up wiht HP tunners. He mainly deals with imports but we are going to ginni pig my truck. I will give more information as we progress on this new venture.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
A good friend of mine owns a tuning company and I have been working with him to get him set up wiht HP tunners. He mainly deals with imports but we are going to ginni pig my truck. I will give more information as we progress on this new venture.
A name would have sufficed but if he mainly does imports he's probably not the guy I'm thinking of. Thats cool though.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Hmm, just might have to do try that.. Where do they sell that at? Pepboys, Autozone,....?

I figure that I might as well do it and try to save a couple hundred. The only problem is that I have some serious trouble getting the ones out from the dealership since it has been over a year.
AFAIK it's not in any of the retail chains yet.

http://www.zainostore.com/

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got a call from my tuner and him and a few others are talking about a different tune than HP for our trucks. Once we get this all figured out and the truck gets on the dyno at tunning I will let you all know the results.

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
I think I need to take a trip out to AZ.. ;) You guys are in need of some help... The only platform available to tune our trucks is HP Tuners....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts