Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would I be able to use the 3" lowering control arms and maybe a 1" or 2" coil?? and would I run into any kind of wheel rubbing issues?? Thanks, Kenny.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
My front Cross Member scrapes quite often and I'm only 2/2 on a ZQ8. Just when I'm crossing an intersection that has some dips in it.

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
just get yourself a crossmember from any one of the available 4 sites, and that horrible scrape should go away. I have the Clean Cut Creations Tubular, and I think I paid something like 130.00 total.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
just get yourself a crossmember from any one of the available 4 sites, and that horrible scrape should go away. I have the Clean Cut Creations Tubular, and I think I paid something like 130.00 total.
If that was to me, then I already have a CCC tranny member. I was talking about the cross member under the motor. I scrape that one sometimes...:econo:

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
well you might not be able to get rid of that one...I mean i'm not sure but I dont think they make a motor crossmember but once again, I am not sure. Maybe try some new springs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts