Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
21 - 40 of 175 Posts

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bummed about my truck.. omg

this sucks so much..

to geoff.. I highly doubt itll be fixable..

04 with 110k on it.. I dunno how much ill get..

tho im in "good" with the body shop so even if its totalled maybe I can get shit out of it (seats) console, lowering kit, headliner, doorpanels etc etc etc

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
but ive got to say...

truck did its job.. protected the occupant compartment very well.. if it wasnt for the airbag I wouldn't have walked away..

You can see in the pics everything crumpled the truck before the doors.

truck might be gone but it saved me as its last act of awesomeness..

sad sad sad day

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
That'd be cool. At least get some of the money back if you can sell it.

Although even though you're in good with the body shop it's up to the salvage company who takes it if you can take anything out of it. I had to fight for a lot of stuff before I bought it back.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Exactly, Ricky, it did its job, just like mine did. But I'm too stubborn to let things go so I bought it back :lol:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
If you do buy it back I might be of some help Ricky, I'm not real far away and have skills and a shop.

Said on fb but glad you are ok!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
Buy it back for like 500 bux and part it out

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Ricky, damn glad to hear you are good. Saw some of the pics and have no way of picking up a phone.

With the positive outcome of the wreck (no injury) sorry to see the truck go. I am going to go with you on it that it's probably totaled do to all the parts necessary to fix it. Damn shame.

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Damn Ricky glad u are ok, sad to see the truck like that

·
Member's Technical crew
4,308 Posts
Are trucks dies together!! Glad you weren't hurt I wonder if my brake pedal is bent!! How is your foot? mine is brocken in three places!!

BTW I could use your drivers fender and a apron cut if you decide to part is out!! I could also use your frame if it didn't get bent!

21 - 40 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.