Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Attack the "Dragon Meet and Greet Is On !!
The wife and I are hosting the "Tail of The Dragon" Meet and Greet once again !!
Same as last time the route will take us thru the Dragon and into North Carolina.... Then up HWY. 441 over the Great Smoky Mountain National park !!! Back into T.N.
We will be meeting at the Mc' Donalds restaurant in Lenoir City at 10A.M. C.S.T.
402 U.S. 321 Lenoir City T.N. 37771 Exit #81 off I -75 for anyone coming from the north off I-75... Toward the Smoky Mountains....
We plan on eating at Deals gap at the T.N. & N.C. Border... Rather than have a BBQ.... Less stuff to pack and haul on one of the most curvy roads in the "Nation" LOL
The meet will take place on the last Saturday In April...The 26Th.
At a few of the past meet & greets I have attended a couple of fellow Members has liked the idea of a Spring "Attack" of the "Dragon" Meet and We hope the date fits most everyone's schedule....
There will be some Starbucks Gift cards give away and some "Modest" tailgate Prizes also !!
This is a Beautiful drive and a killer run to try out your setup's !!!
Stops thru the Park will depend on how many sign up .... So put your name in the Sign-Up List and lets kick some "Dragon" Tail ....LOL :th_woot:

1- Tweek + 1

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I know that JW (GeorgiaBoy) will be in Nashville for a wedding that weekend... Is your date as solid as the wedding date?

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope some members can make this meet !!! It is truly a Great run...No matter what your driving or riding !!! :355group::salute::th_woot:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that JW (GeorgiaBoy) will be in Nashville for a wedding that weekend... Is your date as solid as the wedding date?
The 26th of April is !! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekly Bump... :salute:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weekly Bump... :th_s52:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Will not be able to make it that weekend. Mini truck nats is the same weekend in Maggie valley. Sorry Tweek maybe next time. I might be able to hook you up some 355 logos if you would like

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will not be able to make it that weekend. Mini truck nats is the same weekend in Maggie valley. Sorry Tweek maybe next time. I might be able to hook you up some 355 logos if you would like

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wish you could of made it Brian... Logos would be cool... Thanks !!! :salute:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will do Brian... What will shipping cost me ??? They are special stuff... I will give you full credit for each piece..

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Brian....PM sent !!! :salute::355group:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This meet is postponed .... I have to go to S.C. to pick up some parts from a fellow member and can not get another Saturday off for awhile....Sorry !!! Not like anyone made plans to attend anyway....LOL

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will not be long till new date... Just really swamped at work... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
994 Posts
We'll just see you up there - go once a month or so, have a friend in Athens who about lives on that road with his rice rocket...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts