Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Auto show meet!! 1/15 or 1/22 2011.

So.... we really need to do this. im thinking saturday 1/22/11. Detroit Auto show. not sure what time would be good yet.:thumbup:
and heres the website if anybody is curious. North American International Auto Show : Home
you know what to do, respond below if you're gonna come. gotta find parking still but there are plenty of garages and lots downtown.

PLACE: COBO Center, Detroit, Michigan
DATE: 1/22/2011
TIME: 2:00pm
PRICE: Adults: $12 per person
E-Tickets: $12 per person
Any Day Pass, Group Ticket: $8 with a purchase of 30 tickets or more
Seniors: $6 (65 and older)
Children: $6 (7-12 years old; 6 and under free with a parent or guardian)

WHO?!:
1. Krewton
2. Monk
3. 1lowride
4. fbody4life

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
ill be out again if its going to be another saturday. saturdays are hard for me to get off work.

so im out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it doesn't need to be saturday, it could be any day, should prolly take a vote on which day would be best.....

·
Registered
785 Posts
I usually go during the week one night and it isn't bad. I agree, opening weekend is ridiculously busy and to be honest I hate going when its that busy cause people are just ass holes. I would set up a poll and pick random days and send everyone in the MI group a pm to make sure they check it out and vote, then we can go from there. The most important thing is the date, everything after that will just fall into place after we decide a day. I usually park in the underground parking near hart plaza, its like a 5 minute walk to cobo and not a lot of people park there

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it might be during he week now. If we could get more members to show I don't see why it couldn't be midweek

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm in for any day, just need to know a time so I can plan accordingly

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so i know nathans out if its saturday, but that seems to be the best/most popular option so far. id really like him to be there but if we lose more guys by going thursday instead it might not be worth it to schedule around him. so if you could try to get that day off and join us nathan it would be great. it would also be really sweet if some of the out of state guys came, i mean it is the auto show after all.

now timewise, i was thinking getting there around 3-5, but that time is obviously adjustable.

·
Registered
785 Posts
ok, so the 15th is a no go for me... Can do the 22nd though

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok so if everyones good with sat the 22nd just drop something here if you can make it or not. Like I said in the earlier post I was thinking we could get there around 2. Id like to see as many people as we can get. This will probably be my last michigan meet. Unless we get something going for feb.:naughty:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I'll probably be there the 15th I'm on call for work on the 22nd

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm in for the 22nd, I'll probably make the girlfriend come as well lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts