Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I should be there as long as Im not working.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Where are you guys gonna park? I usually park in the underground garage where the entrance is sitting in the middle of the street in front of hart plaza

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
I was thinking I would park at Compuware, Hit the Hard Rock for lunch while comping the parking and then take the people mover over to Cobo.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
im not sure where im gonna park, but some of my friends are tagging along. i might park near jeff and then we can all meet up somewhere at cobo.

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
ill be going on monday if i have the day off cuz of the "holiday". the girlfriends dad works for chrysler so ill be getting in for free.

that if im off work.

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
im not sure where im gonna park, but some of my friends are tagging along. i might park near jeff and then we can all meet up somewhere at cobo.
Lets go for the coat check that is closest to the escalators that take you into the basement exhibit.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Well as it ends up, the girlfriend and I are gonna meet up with ryan, his girlfriend and jason for lunch at hard rock at noon then take the people mover over to cobo. So not saying that you can't still park there but you won't be seeing my car lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Haha alright. Well my friend and his girlfriend are tagging along so we will just meet you guys at the coat check then.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Haha alright. Well my friend and his girlfriend are tagging along so we will just meet you guys at the coat check then.
Pm Jason or I your cell number and one of us will either call you or text you when we get there

·
Skitz 6/20/84-6/27/11
3,592 Posts
The parking lot

The new supercharged Mustang 302 doing the dyno run. No vid as camera that I took can't do it :disgust:

Ryan checking out the mini car scene

Amazing how he would have to shift that POS

Lisa checking out a car for herself

My personal favorite

21 - 30 of 30 Posts