Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
CALI BOSS
6,269 Posts
Re: New mobile application for your IPhone

What I like about this free app is you can navigate through posts much faster because it loads much faster than logging into a browser and looking at this site which is not mobile enabled. With the app, threads that you have posted in are separated from the rest so you can quickly find them.

·
Really Colorado Obsessed!
2,614 Posts

its free now I thought it was 2.99 (sorry never loaded it on my phone yet)

·
Member's Technical crew
4,266 Posts

Will this also work on my Ipod touch? I have wireless and never been able to view the forum yet? How much does the App cost?

·
Member's Technical crew
4,266 Posts

·
pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1,999 Posts

i just got a iphone and looked up the app and only saw the 2.99 one, is there still not a free version for iphone??

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts

I don't think it's free with the iPhone just android phones. Sucks for iPhones owners.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

Anybody else having issues with the free iPhone app closing? It's the app that's freaking out not the phone all other apps work fine. I've tried deleting and redownloading the app.

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts

Mine hasn't worked since Friday. I tried to delete and re install also with no luck. It does still work on the iPad (not updated to iOS 6)

I have the paid version of the app, it's really starting to piss me off :hulk:

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts

It worked on mine after the iOS 6 update up until Friday. When did your's start doing it?

·
pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1,999 Posts

mine worked after I updated too, I believe it was friday as well. Checked it this morning, it doesn't exit out now, just says it as a connection error and can't connect to the forums

·
Registered
21 Posts

Mine keeps closing too. It worked fine till I updatedy iPhone and it closes when I get to the accounts screen. My laptop is broken and I have new pics to put up and it's a pain trying with safari

61 - 80 of 89 Posts