Cool pics, that yellow colorado is eh.

It's just to much yellow for me.
canyon ;-)

notot bad on the pics anymore 355s?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish there were more..! mine would have possibly been there, but i have not tailgate or front bumper... getting shaved and painted :)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
The yellow Colorado I saw it at Turkey Drag never talked to the owner. My buddy said he was kind of a douche thought his Colorado was the shit or something.

He got first at Turkey Drag I believe...2 Weeks after that I got word from the guy who runs TD that I actually beat him I should have got 1st place...Oh well.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
The yellow Colorado I saw it at Turkey Drag never talked to the owner. My buddy said he was kind of a douche thought his Colorado was the shit or something.

He got first at Turkey Drag I believe...2 Weeks after that I got word from the guy who runs TD that I actually beat him I should have got 1st place...Oh well.
owned by the banana... seriously though if I were you i'd flip a shit and go on a killing spree if that truck beat your truck.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHAT! your truck is way nicer..!!
not to be conceded, but if i had more interior pieces painted, and a few more little things, mine would look better! but i'm not saying its bad... i just didn't like it THAT much

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
They said they tallied the votes wrong. lol

People can't add. A member on here (Derk) was the one who checked it out for me originally cause he called bullshit on it and so did a few other people. Then that's when I heard from the guy.

It's all good. Whatever man I went had fun that's what matters.

I've been wanting to see that UNIBody Silverado with the Tahoe front clip that Ekstensive finished though. Truck looks sick.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
WHAT! your truck is way nicer..!!
not to be conceded, but if i had more interior pieces painted, and a few more little things, mine would look better! but i'm not saying its bad... i just didn't like it THAT much
When I won second I wasn't surprised cause look at his Interior mine is basically stock. Although on the Exterior I have alot more to offer than him so I wasn't to crushed but the whole time we were at the show my boys kept telling me I had the Colorado/Canyon class in the bag.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
When I won second I wasn't surprised cause look at his Interior mine is basically stock. Although on the Exterior I have alot more to offer than him so I wasn't to crushed but the whole time we were at the show my boys kept telling me I had the Colorado/Canyon class in the bag.
Take a can of blue spray paint and detonate it in the truck... you'll have the same style interior.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i could beat that canyon with my truck ;-)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Take a can of blue spray paint and detonate it in the truck... you'll have the same style interior.
:lmao:

Burn!

Sweet pics dude. I have seen all those trucks up close except for the Ekstensive Silvahoe (whatever you want to call it)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts