Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
looks good!!! I always liked the rims on DC's truck, but haven't seen them on a Colly yet...until now.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fun time, fun time, we had a lot of fun, cruisin with the crew was definitely something i had not been able to do. I was really happy MC's truck is almost done, we got all the parts on and he looked happy as ever. Plus i had a cruisin buddy (MAV) so i wasnt the only tall rado. I cranked my torsion bars this weekend. :naughty:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
the pics are TITS

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, im happy you guys find these pics to be good, i have been listening alot to hints and pointers from MC who has taken sometime even while working on his truck to show me some things, which made these pics what they are. Anyone interested in some free lessons you can log onto sony101.com for free courses. :355:

Thanks again MC. :yup:

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
damn...good piktars, pric! DC (shady)'s wheel and truck for that matter looks great! You guys all have great looking trucks...

What drop is DC rocking?

·
Registered
24 Posts
:mc:

PM him dude.

Damn thread hi-jacker. :disgust:

:kiki2:

Just front springs and lowering leafs as far as I know. :shrug: I'll be rockin' the 3" blocks and 2" leafs along with a 1" drop spring in the front. :yup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice pics and trucks.. keep up the good work

1 - 20 of 21 Posts