Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

421 - 440 of 467 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #423
Went to a beer fest in Akron Saturday and finally got to try Paladin. Good stuff. Lots of other local stuff there. Some great some not so good. No pictures unfortunately but we had a blast. They gave you 30 tickets and a 6oz plastic cup. The ticket were meant to be for a 2oz sample and not a single place poured less then 3/4 of your cup. That on top of no one tacking ticket meant I came home with 30+ tickets and a good time! Haha.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
Had this one over the weekend after a 21 mile bike ride. Seemed fitting. Was pretty good. Only problem is it's small batch...ie. brewed once and no more.

IMG_20170409_164431466.jpg

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
As a matter of fact, one of my buddies friends drank 7 of them once he said. Was so fucked up he came outta the bathroom naked and then was calling his ex girlfriend in front of his wife. Needless to say he almost got divorced that night.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
ChillWave will sneak up on you. Went and shot darts with guys after work a few weeks ago. ChillWave on tap. Lets just say after 2 talls it got interesting. :lol:

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
i had 2 miller lites and 1 1/2 half chillwaves. blinked my eyes and it was 5am. still sitting in my chair. lights and tv still on, with the half drank bottle on the end table next to me...
i almost drank that sumbitch too.

it definitely buzzed me up real nice. but i didnt pass out from drinking, just too much work.

or am i in the denial stage?

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Tonight's choice

Attachments

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
Some of the Great Lakes beers suck. Some are awesome. It's real hit or miss.
Rhinegeist makes some good ones too. I like their one IPA. I think it's called Truth?
I dig ShipYard Jer. So pissed I didn't get a chance to hit the brewery while in Portland a few years back. My dad brought back a case of their summer ale (i think) last year. Delicious.

This was expensive but worth it! (The glass was a "gift" from my brewery visit in Denver. ;))

IMG_20170504_200036167.jpg

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
Currently on vacation in NJ. Going to Atlantic City tomorrow. Took the kids to Sesame Place today, which is actually in PA, but not far from the luxurious Comfort Inn we're staying at. :lol:

So of course I must sample the local fare...

And dang I wish I had a little free time @rshadd, our hotel in Bordentown is only about 35 miles from you.

421 - 440 of 467 Posts