Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

441 - 460 of 467 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Pennsylvania via Delaware....

These kids need to drink some juice boxes so I have more room!

Also had this pounder today....10.8%
I'm loving those Porch Rockers as my outside and want a refreshing drink :th_gimmebeer:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Right now this is what I have in the fridge chilling....... I got a shit ton of beer for fathers day. And this weekend is my Birfday...... so me and the boys will be doing some drinking over the weekend.......after hitting the trails on the MT Bikes

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
Right now this is what I have in the fridge chilling....... I got a shit ton of beer for fathers day. And this weekend is my Birfday...... so me and the boys will be doing some drinking over the weekend.......after hitting the trails on the MT Bikes

No hotlinks. Real beers in your real fist! @1BADI5 :lol:

Edit: ...and happy birfday! :cheers:

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
Woof! Picked this up after meeting @ahelm3 alex's brother Andrew for a set of clear s10 tails i had from my old truck that he found a canuck buyer for. Thanks buddy!

If you're ever heading west outta PA the 2nd exit 236 i think it is, rt7/market st exit, there is a state liquor store with a great beer, wine, booze selection called chalet premier about a 1/4 mile north off the exit ramp onthe left.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Thanks for meeting up with him! I really wanted to make it out your way and snag a couple of beverages, but life has been pretty crazy the last month and a half.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Well the season is upon us and I'm ready...... Already into it

Attachments

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
a realtime pic for Corey :bang: :cheers:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Yeah i think I had 3 of the 6 throughout the afternoon/evening

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Dogfish Head Brewing for lunch in DE

Attachments

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #460
Lots of good beer in here. Recently went up to Platform Brewing in Ohio City and had some deliciousness. I love that brewery because they always put out something new. I really hate that brewery because they always put out something new so the stuff you find that you love is limited time only. :lmaop:

441 - 460 of 467 Posts