Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backwoods Bash is coming back to Plainfield, Connecticut June 27th-29th.

The 3rd Annual show presented by Altered Image Customs has over 50 classes, and hundreds of awards including really sick "Specialty Awards" trophies. Last year all of the regular show trophies were plasma cut "XXX moonshine bottles", really cool.

This show really does have it all, food, music, games, door prizes, competitions, moon bounce and more! Last year they even had a wrestling exhibition complete with a midget and all, it was awesome! I go to a lot of shows, but this really is one where there is something for everyone. Whether its the High/Low contest, the food eating contests, the auto limbo, whatever you wanna see, its at this show. If thats not enough reason to come out to the show, come get a glimpse of my Crew Cab that I plan to debut at the show!

So bring the kids, bring your friends, bring your club, whoever wants to come to Plainfield, CT for the weekend.

For more information contact me through PM or visit Altered Image Customs - Your Source For Complete Custom Fabrication, Airbags, And Performance Accessories You can also pre-register there and save yourself a few bucks!

·
Registered
958 Posts
anyone else plan on attending this....?

and downtime hows the car turn out...or is this pretty much nothing but trucks...

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else plan on attending this....?
and downtime hows the car turn out...or is this pretty much nothing but trucks...
The car turn out is probably 35% of the total. There is an import group that comes out every year that has some pretty nice stuff. There are also quite a few old school hot rod and muscle car guys that show.

Post this up at NEC355.. We should be able to get some folks there representing the Colorado/Canyon. :355:
Yeah, I have to get up over there... I will be there repping the Canyon and my club....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts