Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wanted to get my truck bagged and i went to a place to get my 06 bagged n the guy wouldnt do it becase he had to put a 6' c notch in mmy bed and move the gas tank is this true????

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
They are going to have to notch your truck to make it lay frame...

If you don't want to lay frame you could just toss a bag over the axle and buy a progressive kit.

Yes you are going to have to move your gas tank...there is very little room in a crew cab to work.

·
Registered
178 Posts
They are going to have to notch your truck to make it lay frame...

If you don't want to lay frame you could just toss a bag over the axle and buy a progressive kit.

Yes you are going to have to move your gas tank...there is very little room in a crew cab to work.
my crew cab lays frame on 22's with the stock gas tank... They raised it as high as possible. The only downside to this is the type of link system I have.... it sucks ass! Other than that... definately a notch, and possibly a combination of other crap like frame narrowing depending on the type of wheels.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
They raised your gas tank 04LS?

When I took mine to the shop and was talking about laying frame. He said he "Recommended" relocating it. I guess it wasn't necessary...

Yeah you really never know whats going to happen when you bag these trucks!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont understand apperently other people have some things up there sleve then others...ls04 do you mind how mcuh it costed tog et ur truck bagged???

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
So far everyone I've seen has done there truck differently in some way.

For me it was $3500 to lay frame. I had a new fuel cell put in and also had it body dropped $4000....

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nop ethats for sure they wouldnt even do it for me and i had the money they were to afraid of bagging it....wussies....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Try and do it yourself man.

I mean just Cnotch and 2link the rear.

You will have to lose those wheels then take a look at other peoples front setups and copy what works.

Also where you from? Cali?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts