Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

7561 - 7580 of 7601 Posts

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Cool. I should be getting under the hood around that time; plan to do spark plugs, air filter, and cleaning the TB and MAF while I'm at it. Might need to be taking out the cluster as well to send back to Clint, my speedo back-lights have been out for months :lmao:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Yah, never took the week after New Years off, so, might as well. I've taken Christmas week off before but now that I'm in another department, my coworker wants Christmas week. I haven't had a vacation in awhile so I might as well take a week. Seems a little much but I would like to just lay around the house, chill, and visit old friends.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
If ya'll know of anybody looking for a truck i'm mulling over selling mine to pay off my student loans/car. I bought a ecoboost mustang and a rzr so my truck is just used to putt around.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
How's it going! I havnt posted in forever. Well probably a year bc it's been a rough ass year for me. I ran yesterday for the first time since May!!! Hopefully I can get back into the shape I was in and get back to being normal Chris. Yall homos that have FB find me-chris covington.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey, man it's all good. I saw your struggles on fb. Glad to hear you're taking positive steps to recovering. You were normal? I thought we were all abnormal. That's the only reason I hang out with you male lesbos. Bwahahaha! Lol!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

7561 - 7580 of 7601 Posts