7581 - 7600 of 7601 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I'm back, bitches!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Happy New Year! I haven't been very active and hate to be out of the game for so long.... Hope you all are doing well. I have a desk job now so hopefully i'll be able to pop in from time to time.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I'm still alive on the coast

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Glen is now a sheriff deputy and camnite is still alive on the coast. Hi, cam! Good to hear from ya again! :wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Having fun stealing our baseball team?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Not really big on the baseball deal. Hopefully it will do well. Is that you in the vid? Looks like fun.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
yep, so anybody feel up to meeting at the tilted kilt in b'ham again? its been many moons and many miles since i've seen yall

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
yep, so anybody feel up to meeting at the tilted kilt in b'ham again? its been many moons and many miles since i've seen yall
Might not be a big meet up but I wouldn’t mind. I have no idea on a good date. Every time I planned something in the past, the rain found me. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Could y'all do the 16th of March?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
you ever look at previous posts from years ago, and think "God I was an idiot", and realize, not much has changed?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Probably push it off till April or something then.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I keep forgetting my password and I've been fockin busy this month. Hopefully a push back will work. Been busy with the bronco project and now grass cutting is starting back. Trying to get this bronco going for the gambler 500. Hopefully this motor swap won't be a complete bust.

7581 - 7600 of 7601 Posts