Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just signed up, Taylor got a card from Brewer15650 and in invite to sign up, so here we are. We are working on some Colorado stuff and we can keep you guys updated if you are interested.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks
Richie

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well nice to have you guys aboard!!! There is a ton of interest here and we will be looking forward to what you guys have to offer!! I know one thing right off. There are some of us that are dropped LOW. The issue we seem to have a problem with is the tie rods run out of adjustment before you can get it alligned. So for starters...........

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks every one. We will deffenty keep you updated on the new products.
Keep an eye on our wed site(which we will be launching a completely revamped site very very soon). www.barelylegalfabrication.com and our myspace page myspace.com/barelylegalfabrication . The new site will offer a better online buying cataloge also.

Good write up on our stuff in the posted link, i am sorry i couldnt be at the show this year i had a wedding i was in. But Taylor said it turned out good and i am glad you guys checked us out.

Thanks again
Richie

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Well nice to have you guys aboard!!! There is a ton of interest here and we will be looking forward to what you guys have to offer!! I know one thing right off. There are some of us that are dropped LOW. The issue we seem to have a problem with is the tie rods run out of adjustment before you can get it alligned. So for starters...........
Definitely.

That's one of the first things I'd love to see.

Welcome guys!! :) Good to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome to the NATION

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
welcome bro

thanks for the pic. im in the navy and currently out to sea. the guys got a kick out of it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
no problem man long as it dont get you in trouble out there.

Thanks to every one for the invite, this seams to be a pretty cool site. I havent had a lot of time to check it out , but from i can tell you have some good members. How did you guys come up with the name.

And a few more pics for you guys on that big ass boat!

Richie

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
355 is the "GM name" or w/e it is for our model trucks... and welcome to the nation:salute:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
What are the chances of y'all making us offroad guys some parts too? Like some rock sliders?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts