Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so this is my second time battling this BCM issue. Its been 3 days now and once again no drivers window and power locks after taking off my door switch to change my speakers to some pioneers. Anyways I've tried everything over the weekend from taking the battery terminals off over night, clamping the terminals together for hours, un plugging both harness's off the bcm for hours etc.

FINALLY i clamped the terminals together and clamped in some 16 gauge electrical wire with them and unplugged both harness's off my BCM and ran the wire to my kick panel and touched every single pin on both harness's and on both ports in the module and let the truck sit for 30 min after shorting out every pin and killing all mili volts in the module. Hooked my battery back up and BAM completely back to normal and this is what ultimately solved my BCM issue hope this helps others too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have done the same process, and the problem has been solved in my Colorado 3.7 - 2008.

Disconnection of all harness´off my BCM, open in the circuit module and unload the capacitors with a resistor (bulb).
After verifying with multimeter millivolts in the capacitors of BCM, connected everything, and problem solved.
Your input is appreciated. Greetings from Chile!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts