Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scrollling down my instagram and BOOM this sexy piece of excellence poped up!! looks badass to me!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Pic no worky. I saw that a couple of days ago also. Mmmmmmm. Although I think this Canyon will look even more menacing up in the clouds. It at least looks like a truck to me. The Colorado looks like an SUV.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
:emoticonwithoutpics:

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Pic no worky. I saw that a couple of days ago also. Mmmmmmm. Although I think this Canyon will look even more menacing up in the clouds. It at least looks like a truck to me. The Colorado looks like an SUV.
Well said ^^^ my local dealer just got one in...hoping to check it out tomorrow or Sunday.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea there was a guy that has one that i go to college with i was like man that sweet!! im thinking 2016 i WILL!! own a lifted chevy colorado durmax!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I love the placement of the LED bar

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
x100000000

Really digging the modded black 2nd gens. Hmmmm.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Mine will be in Victory red/Hot red.....what ever they call it now

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Odd that the 35s don't look that large on this truck compared to the 35s when mounted on our trucks.

Obviously I know the size differences in the new and old Colorados, but still. Just something to get used to. Now people will be pushing these things high enough to clear 38s. :lol:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

1 - 20 of 43 Posts