Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck with a bedrug in it...just sits out of my truck in my garage attic. I would like a white grill or anything really!

Fits my regular cab truck, willing to sell outright for 100 plus shipping from Tampa, FL.
Thanks!
Pics upon request, I have all parts for the complete bed.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I would like to have it but too far away and that price and shipping would tip the scales !!! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Vernon I'm sure we could get a caravan to get it further north. If it gets near Tallahassee Florida I can pick it up and being to SESM if you want :shrug:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I will see if I can swing the expense.... 100 bucks alot these days !!! I have a GMC grille for trade... But it is far from white... LOL Thanks friend !!! :salute:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies! I'll get a picture up tmr to persuade the buyer. If i could get it shipped for like 10 bucks then 100 total is doable.

If you get together a parts train let me know!

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
:No hurry... Money is the issue.... 100 bucks !!! I dunno... Not that it is not worth it....just alot of cash for a rug....LOL !!! Thanks for your efforts....I doubt he will drop price any....Oh well... :th_s52: LOL:355group:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Just let me know if things work out. Don't mind helping if I can

Thanks for your efforts !!! I will not give that kinds cash for a used one..
I will buy new... Not alot of difference... Again... Thanks friend !!! :salute:

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
@Masonson How old is it and in what condition? I am interested in it to replace my 9 year old GMC carpet liner. Can you send me a pic?

and tweek, 100 bucks is about 1/4 the price or less of what you pay new... if the thing is in decent condition that is a steal of a price for a carpet bedliner.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Yeah 100 is a deal! I got all excited until I saw regular cab. Dammit...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Masonson How old is it and in what condition? I am interested in it to replace my 9 year old GMC carpet liner. Can you send me a pic?

and tweek, 100 bucks is about 1/4 the price or less of what you pay new... if the thing is in decent condition that is a steal of a price for a carpet bedliner.
Hey no idea how old it is got it with my truck, it's an 06 with 44k sooo they babied the truck for sure. If you don't mind texting me I would appreciate it because it would be easier to send pics.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I won't be buying it but here are the pics he sent me of the liner.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is there's any rips or major stains and also does it come with Velcro to mount it or what do you use? and could you get a quote for shipping to t5e 4w1 edmonotn Alberta.

No rips whatsoever, very minor stain that I'm pointing to in the pictures. I'll see what I can do for shipping tonight! There is velcro on the back. I'm not buying Velcro to ship with the liner. I could possibly get some from my work but I doubt it.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts

I was not saying it was a bad price...
Just that I would buy new before giving 1/4 the price for a used one... To each their own !!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts