Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I noticed that FLATMAN and DLUCAS are the guys with the titan wheels on here and I also have a set Im gettn to install but I know it sucks when people copy I try to be different so give me some ideas on colors to paint these wheels[im sorta leaning towards black or very very dark gray]any ideas im up for anything

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
It's a stock wheel. Honestly I don't think anyone cares if you 'copy' them by using them. Do what makes you happy.

You're a painter by trade though right? How about a satin black? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a stock wheel. Honestly I don't think anyone cares if you 'copy' them by using them. Do what makes you happy.

You're a painter by trade though right? How about a satin black? :shrug:
i just dont want to look like everyone else if so I might as well leave my truck bone stock

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
i just dont want to look like everyone else if so I might as well leave my truck bone stock
I understand that, which is why I still gave a suggestion. :355:

I just wanted to point out that I didn't think anyone would care that you 'copied' them by getting Titans. There are actually several people with them.

·
I fell over the edge
2,261 Posts
flat black titans would look pretty cool, you just gotta make your truck how YOU want it. you know every time you look at it you say hot damn lol.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
well i was leaning toward gloss black but flat black would look awesome and easier to maintain
The tires wouldn't look lighter than the wheels either. That's always a problem with a gloss black wheel, unless you want to start buying tire shine by the case. :lol:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
The tires wouldn't look lighter than the wheels either. That's always a problem with a gloss black wheel, unless you want to start buying tire shine by the case. :lol:

CORRECT!!!!! I LOVE my wheels (brilliant black crystal, chrysler 300 color) but it does look like shit if you don't have tire shine on them. So maybe like a satin or semi-gloss would be the way to go?

MUCH BETTER!!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
lift your truck and put em on. I have yet to see that.. Maybe I will do it for a set of winters... now I just need to figure out tire sizes....

Anyway, go flat black man... Would look kick ass.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I wanted to do mine flat black and almost did.....DO IT, would be awesome!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
You do what you want dude...nobody is going to bust your balls for having a set of wheels... If you want to leave them silver go for it...but I think blak would look cool too! I love mine...I say hot damn everytime I see it!!! :D

:yeahthat:

It was even a red RC if I remember correctly. :lol:
:yup:

black on black looks good:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That truck looks badass. Those wheels/tires are perfect.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts