Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to those with them how many miles have you put on them? i drive 60+ miles a day so i rack up the miles. how have yours worn? i don't want to strut to be shot after 20k miles like some of the shocks i've dealt with in the past, considering the cost of the set up

X

·
0 Posts
i know its off topic but one quick question. can the aim coilovers be rebuilt and how much are they?

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
I have the belltech coilovers since the beging of the year. I drive everyday and I drove to OH twice this summer with no problems. The Belltechs are rebuildble and the aim's are not. PLUS the belltechs were built specficle for the colorado where the aim's are more universale. They just change the ends of the shock to fit other cars and trucks

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Aim's adjustable front shocks are around $450-500 for a set. They do not come with springs and are not rebuildable. You also have to trim the bumpstop bracket to get them to fit. You can get Belltech's front Galvanized coilover's for around $475, they're only height adjustable but come with springs specific to the Colorado. You can get their F/R Galvanized combo for around $600 I think, and the F/R stainless steel coilover's are around $1200.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:yeahthat:

Every other forum I belong to refers to AIM as shAIM, because their products are generally shit and people always have problems with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts