Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I'm planning to put my truck back to stock and getting another car. Everything listed was purchased buy me over the last year. This is pretty much the best way to do a 3/4 drop. The Belltech coilovers and air shocks ride real nice even on top of my zq8 suspension.

Parts List
Belltech front coilovers $375 plus factory struts
DJM 4" angled blocks $sold
Monroe MA762 air shocks $sold
Dual air line kit (2 schrader valves mounted to license plate) $sold
Belltech bolt in notch (never installed brand new) $270shipped

So heres the deal, I am looking to go back to stock height… Only problem is I got rid of my original struts so I need someone to throw down some cash and original struts in good shape. I am hoping to find someone semi local to do the swap. If needed I am a mechanic and I can bring some tools home to swap parts in my garage!! p.m me for my cell # and we can go from there.

Thanks Guys!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Would you be interested in swapping the coil overs for the belltech adjustable struts with pretty much brand new zq8 coil springs plus some cash? You can set these to stock height. Let me know ASAP very interested. Also have a set of bilstein front struts for stock height zq8 as well. Might also have the stock rear shocks laying around too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be interested in swapping the coil overs for the belltech adjustable struts with pretty much brand new zq8 coil springs plus some cash? You can set these to stock height. Let me know ASAP very interested. Also have a set of bilstein front struts for stock height zq8 as well. Might also have the stock rear shocks laying around too.
Hey man, I replied to your Pm. give me a call some time today and maybe we can work something out!

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am also interested in factory z85 struts! I will separte evetything if people are interested!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I am intrested in the drop blocks are 2 inches or 3 inch drop blocks. How much and shipping price to 29617.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Are your wheels painted, powdercoated or plasti dipped? Are the tires good.....would you be interesting in doing a swap for some ZQ8 17s with low mileage [email protected]Drizzzy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts