Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

They finally got here.:355: ill update this thread when i have time to get them on the truck...

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the springs will be painted black or red.. they will not go on my truck yellow :shrug: thanks for lookin out tho bro..

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks dude, i got them from performancecenter.com... they are 553$ shipped with rear shocks :355:

·
Registered
466 Posts
sweet i was talking to Jeremy(1BADI5) the other day about his, he said they ride great. now install 'em!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think paintin them will hold up good... :shrug: not gonna be able to see them much anyways...

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can someone post a pic of the wheel that has coilovers so i can see how much can be seen?

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Trust me....the will look like crap in no time. The flex causes the paint to chip off. If you do major shows they look everywhere. I have been doing car shows for about 6 years now and am in the process of totally redoing my whole car from the ground up. If you do decide to coat them you gotta find someone that knows what to do. Cuase too much heat can ruin the strength of the spring.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aight ill look into gettin them coated.. thanks dude :355:

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats the pn for the coilovers so i typed it in and BAM they came up lol. then i called and made sure before i paid 553$ haha

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
wow is this the same package thats on stylin trucks for 1400? cuz the part number on the coilover matches the pic they have for that package
nvm dont know wut i was lokin at lol my bad

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the 1400$ ones on stylintruck.com is the stainless with rear shocks that have dampening adjustment. that pn is 21001 i thinik. the pn on the ones i have is 13001. they are galvanized with rear shocks.

Nice! I'm pondering these and maybe some Belltech 3" leafs + 1" block ........hmmmmmmmm
do it dude :355: it will look killer!!

sweet i was talking to Jeremy(1BADI5) the other day about his, he said they ride great. now install 'em!
ill probly get them installed next week. ill post the before and after..:doku2:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Do you got any sort of drop on yours now? If so let us know how the ride differnce is. They are pretty sweet for the price.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts