Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Re: Belltech Front Drop Shocks

can't wait to see it man. be sure to post some pics bro.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

How much do your tires flare out rrcn, I mean, they lean in up top and flare out at the bottom, right, or is it still straight up and down. I was just thinking about your drop and thinking you must have some inner tire wear.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

How much do your tires flare out rrcn, I mean, they lean in up top and flare out at the bottom, right, or is it still straight up and down. I was just thinking about your drop and thinking you must have some inner tire wear.
I don't have my alignment specs in front of me, but from what I remember, it was a little over -2 degrees of camber.

I put on 4,000 miles since the drop and just had my wheels/tires balanced and rotated a week ago and they had no uneven wear yet. I'm sure it'll catch up to me though.

·
Registered
971 Posts

How many different suspension setups have you tried out now? lol I think you've used the entire Belltech application list. lol jk. I just got my coilovers in the mail so I'm ready to get those in too.

·
Registered
667 Posts

Keep us posted! Definietly going to wait off until I hear some reviews on these things.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts

Absolutly!!! I was planning on getting a set of these in the spring time. Hopefully your review will seal the deal for me...:355:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts

So with those and the 2" spring total of 3" right,if thats the case it's probably cheaper to go this route instead of coilovers if i want a 2" drop on a zq8?

·
Premium Member
732 Posts

Rudy, just bag the fucken thing you know thats what you want, just do it, do it

·
Registered
3,008 Posts

could i use these to just lower my front 1 inch and get something else for the back? thought i would ask the lowering god lol. i have no clue when it comes to suspension

1 - 20 of 99 Posts