Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some used belltech leaf springs, going to put them on this week, was looking on their site and there is no install guide

My question is, is there a certain way they go in, like 1 end towards the front, or are they same distance from center pin to bushing, was looking for front/back markings but theyve been repainted

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also i notice each end of yours the metal curls opposite around the bushings and mine curl the same way on each end

Can anyone confirm that belltech changed this? Starting to wonder if these arent really belltech springs

·
Registered
833 Posts
Can you see any serial/part numbers on the springs anywhere??? If so then you need to call belltech and give them the serial numbers and have them verify it.

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
Went to put them on and they were way to long. Googled the part number and came up as dokota. Looked on the leaf and it said dokota. They fit in the hangers just to long.

This truck is just pissing me off now at this rate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I haz no truck
3,545 Posts
So the reason mine look strange is because they fucking sent me dokota leafs......

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
This happened to me when I first got my rado. I ordered from stylinconcepts. They sent me one right one and a Dakota leaf. I sent it back and they sent a Dakota leaf. I sent that one back, well they sent another Dakota leaf. So I said fuck it and sent them back and never ordered anything from them ever again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
got mine from SS Colly and had no issues and got them fairly quickly :) my issue was with JTR sending my blocks... waited about a month

1 - 17 of 17 Posts