Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DavidSweetLipsHoneyBaker
8,465 Posts
I have them. I only put 2 of the 3 in, but should have put all 3 in. Even then, I would still have a bit of lean. With 2 in, I am still almost 1/2" lower on driver's side. Install is pretty straight forward in you are familiar with a spring compressor. I did mine at a shop with a hydraulic one, so it was cake. Just be careful if you're doing it with a mechanical one in your driveway/home garage.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply. I have used a spring compressor before, so no problem there. My truck only has 3/4 inch lean with the tank full. So what do you think? Install all 3 spacers?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have all three Beltech shims on driver side. Its pretty easy install with spring compressor. I still have them on even with my 2.5" front lift too. It sits level now.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
will this fix the lean all around or just in the front???
Just the front. They are spacers that sit on top of the spring on non-4wd trucks. Jsut fixinf the front helps alot. The rear would be tough because of the leaf springs. Adding a leaf would gain too much height like 1.5 to 2.5 inches...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have them. I only put 2 of the 3 in, but should have put all 3 in. Even then, I would still have a bit of lean. With 2 in, I am still almost 1/2" lower on driver's side. Install is pretty straight forward in you are familiar with a spring compressor. I did mine at a shop with a hydraulic one, so it was cake. Just be careful if you're doing it with a mechanical one in your driveway/home garage.

Did you do 3in drop before?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts