Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of belltech drop struts and coils bought as a kit just for the rear lowering springs. They are used was told they only have 20k on them. Nothing wrong with them from the looks of things. 100 bucks plus shipping! Would like them gone by tomorrow! Text me for pics 916-956-7906

Price is negotiable! Need me gone asap

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do the struts have the adapter plates to fit 07 and up? If someone with an 04-06 wants the struts, would you sell the adapters seperate?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They don't seem to be ajustable I think it's just from the coil. I've never messed with lowering stuff before tho. Lol I'm a 4x4 guy

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
how much of a drop will i get with just the strut?
Are the struts adjustable ? or are you getting the drop just from the coil spring?
They don't seem to be ajustable I think it's just from the coil. I've never messed with lowering stuff before tho. Lol I'm a 4x4 guy
Just for clarification.

These are adjustable struts that will drop you 2 inches, I believe the newer ones will do 3 inches. Those little rings adjust where the coil sits on the strut, with all the rings in you are at stock height, with all the rings out you are at 2 inches of drop. They will also allow you to adjust for the Chevy lean as well. Hope that helps. :th_ontopic:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts