Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the bench seat in my 2008 Z85. Wanting to put a couple bucket seats in as well as a center console. I have read some info that the H3 seats will fit.. I'm having some trouble finding any seats.
My next question is does the center console normally come with the seats or will I have to buy that seperately?
I do not need automatic or motorized seats either just plain ole bucket seats! I'm guesstimating a price around $200-300.. Am I in the correct ball park here?
Any links to seats would be very helpful!

Sick of seats that do not recline! :wavey:

·
Captain of the Enterprise
1,486 Posts
For the H3 seats you are probably looking $400 before shipping on the low side. The console normally does not come with the seats unless it is specified. One of the best places to look other than E-bay is Car-Part.com the site should have the grade of seat, location and price or call for price. And yes the H3 seats are a direct fit into the 355's. although I think there is like one stud you have to grind off which is no big deal.

BTW:welcome2:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
The H3 seats are a direct bolt in swap for the manual seats, but you will still have to swap the pressure sensor for the SRS system from your passenger seat to the H3 passenger seat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input guys! No problem grinding things off. Ill check car-part to see if they have anything. I think by biggest problem will be the console part.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
There is nothing to grind off of the seats, they are a direct bolt up like I said, the H3 console does have a tab on the bottom that has to be broken off for it to sit flat on the floor though.

·
Captain of the Enterprise
1,486 Posts
There is nothing to grind off of the seats, they are a direct bolt up like I said, the H3 console does have a tab on the bottom that has to be broken off for it to sit flat on the floor though.
That is what I was thinking of :gd:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might be a bad question.. but is it easy to find the complete set? both seats and console? Haven't looked too much for those yet.. Currently working on another project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts