Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great truck.

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating that we can't have a RCSB, rwd, V-6, M6, lsd, ZQ8 version. One of those would be SOOOOOO cool!!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I would haft to agree !! Beautiful color on that one.... :salute:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I would haft to agree !! Beautiful color on that one.... :salute:
I was probably going to order white as a matter of functionality, but after seeing that video i will likely sway from my original intent.
I know this, I definitely prefer the chrome accents and wheels of the SLT model over the All Terrain. I'm over the black wheels, monotone schemes that I have had on all my vehicles for the last 10 years.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great truck.

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating that we can't have a RCSB, rwd, V-6, M6, lsd, ZQ8 version. One of those would be SOOOOOO cool!!!
I don't share your enthusiasm for that specification. Is it something you would be willing to spend $30K+ on for a new one?

Ultimately, I wish everyone could have their personal choice but predicted sales and economies of scale dictate what products a manufacturer actually produces.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I don't share your enthusiasm for that specification. Is it something you would be willing to spend $30K+ on for a new one?

Ultimately, I wish everyone could have their personal choice but predicted sales and economies of scale dictate what products a manufacturer actually produces.
My '04 ZQ8 stickered for 21K and I got it for around 18K.

If a new one, built like I spec'ed above, stickered for $28 or 29K and I could get it for $25 or 26K, I would be just fine with that.
And my numbers are not unreasonable.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Canyon also looks a lot better in this video because it doesn't have those unsightly side steps.

·
Registered
177 Posts
in my opinion the video is junk. 100% animated and nothing is actually real about it. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts