Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you think is the best wax,car wash soap, tire cleaner, interior shine, and black plastic cleaner? Just wondering what everyone uses. I have used armor all and turtle wax. My dad says zaino is the best stuff for waxing and taking take of your car or truck. What does everyone else use to clean and wax? Here a pic of how to looks now.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
Adam's Polishes.
Im not going to say adams sucks. But it really makes me mad when everyone gets on the adams polish or your truck or car will look like complete shit. I used to use adams polish, there vrt is AMAZING i could smell there detail spray for days holy hell :naughty:.

But honestly your paying for the name and thats it. Look up chemicalguys.com.

I have been using there stuff for over a year now. Same quality as adams just 1/2 the price.

Adams APC is very nice but not for $20 bucks a bottle or what ever it is. I bought 1 gallon of CG grime reapper and a 32oz spray bottle. I mix 30oz of water and 2oz of the grime reapper and shake. The 32oz bottle will last me giving all 4 wheels and tires and wheel wells a GOOD coating for 2 whole washes. I forget to mention 1 gallon was under $20.

Seriously take the time to look at chemical guys. I know many people who say its just as good as adams. :D

·
Super Moderator
13,692 Posts
I swear by Meguiar's 105/205 polishes and Lake Country CCS foam pads. I'm not that picky with wax and actually prefer sealants. Sealants last alot longer than wax. I'm happy as long as it goes on easy and comes off easier. I use a Porter Cable 7424XP buffer to apply everything. Lately I been using Adam's Patriot Wax, but that's only because I won it in a raffle. Adam's Americana wax is nice too.

I agree with Kyle about Adams. What distinguishes Adams is that they make it super easy to pick and choose products that really work well together. As a get more experienced, I've discovered other products that work as good for less money.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG] I like the shine I get from armor all but I want a more reflected deeper shine.

·
Registered
833 Posts
griots garage!!! Awesome shit!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts