Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best thing to do???
i already have cold air intake.
i heard those performance chips are crap.
i was thinking of a dyno tune (cuz theres a plays right neer me who does stuff like that)
what do u guys thing?

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
trade it for something you can make go fast for cheap.... don't kid yourself bud the people that make these things "fast" spend a lot of time and money on them besides the nitrous people but even thats not cheap if done correctly.

·
Bagged Bomber
10,952 Posts
tune man like we talked about last night. Thats really the best way to get performance out of these trucks. Either that or a super charger but those are expensive.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Get a Tune

Gut the cat, Iridum plugs, port the exhaust manifold, new exhaust.

NOS, and Supercharger for the extreme upgrade.
Where can I find that?:naughty:
Yea he pretty much summed it up there though maybe a ported and polished throttle body to I can't wait to see how mines gonna be after the tune gotta get home from college to install the pcm first

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
Tuning you PCM WILL now void you warrenty too! GM is looking for it now, and will void your warrenty on the spot. There was a thread in here the other day with the Service bulletin

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Tuning you PCM WILL now void you warrenty too! GM is looking for it now, and will void your warrenty on the spot. There was a thread in here the other day with the Service bulletin
meh i got 10kmiles to go before that warranty is DEAD and gone. ... but until then i'll deal with mine being slow.

·
Big Brother Owner
1,808 Posts
Mine is too, don't care though bc I have a great site like this to help me fix my truck and great friends from the local chapter to help as well.

Bohner, I can't remember the site off hand or who had it installed already, but its like $3K for it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Mine is too, don't care though bc I have a great site like this to help me fix my truck and great friends from the local chapter to help as well.

Bohner, I can't remember the site off hand or who had it installed already, but its like $3K for it.
The company was wheel to wheel powertrain it appears they went under but it was only for the I5 not helping my 2.8L at all :shrug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts