Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took so long bro. Here is your buddies B2600. I will work on your B2200 once I find the pic.

Attached the before and after for anyone that wanted to see what I did.. I am pretty impressed with the turnout. Learned a few things from Marc when I was out there...

Attachments

·
Bagged Bomber
10,952 Posts
wow man you did a really good job on those chops A+ lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
dude that is freakin awesome, i wish you could add a toyota bumper to it, but im not sure how hard that would be. thanks again man!

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude that is freakin awesome, i wish you could add a toyota bumper to it, but im not sure how hard that would be. thanks again man!
Which Yota bumper you want and on which truck? I will see what I can come up with...

Also, thanks for the comps guys. I'm slowly learning...

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Attach a Hi-Res picture in this thread and I will work on it when I get the time man.

No photobucket links either!! I can't see them here at work haha.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks WillyB, I will work on it when I get the time...

I am half tempted to get a Mazda B## for a project when I get a little more spending money haha.. They do look kick ass if done right!

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I will do a couple up haha.. I have been getting bored at work lately. Hell, check Random Chat and see Josh's truck haha.. not the best but still learning.

I will probably start another thread for yours and hit you with a pm to let you know.

Do what I can I guess...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts