Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body put the big gm flares on there 2wd truck. i just picked up a set and can't decide if the would look good or if i should just sell them

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
They look OK. There's a rather recent thread on the "other site" about this. I think I have to see this in person to say yay or nay....

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was there pics of any i don't really go there

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
They don't look good at all, IMHO.

I like the look of the body lines on these trucks without the flares, but the stupid holes they have at the edge of the fender lips really bother me and the ZQ8 flares do a damn good job of cleaning that up.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
i saw them on a z71 4x4 that was lowered 2/3 on some 20s and i think they looked decent. he had an offset that made the look fit right.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
NWZQ8 is talking about like the Z71 flares... they are about double the size of the ZQ8's i believe
yes thats what i was talking about. I was told that the tahoe wheels I want to put on will stick out about 5mm and i'm not a big fan of the mexi look no offence. I was thinking about the wide body m3 i saw a while ago.

warning don't tell prc about this pic(this is not the one i saw but bling)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i dunno man.. you could always buy some flares, put them on,... and check it out...

i think there is some for sale locally in the craiglist ads..

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a set i was just looking for oppinions

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
some peoples kids I tell you, whats up with the hood on that turd. I'm not even going to start on the sweet wing aka push bar.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts