Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

For an internet marketing course at college, have to create a blog. Me and a buddy decided to do a sort of how to blog on simple, and cheap DIY mods you can do yourself.

Of course this just gives me a reason to work on the Coli.

Anyway gotta generate some traffic, so check it out!

My last post was the mounting of my bolt over billet grille, but i made the brackets and did it cut out style.

DIY Car Modifications

check it out, much appreciated!

Thanks,

JNoort

·
Banned
4,491 Posts
pretty cool man, another way to get some posts is to put it in the community part of craigslist!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys, thanks for the ideas!
It's a process and we're getin there.
Latest adition is a readers ride page. Send us a pic of ur truck n well post it up. Thanks again.

and yah HID reverse lights, best thing i ever did. Tints are too dark to see without them.

B

·
0 Posts
hey guys, thanks for the ideas!
It's a process and we're getin there.
Latest adition is a readers ride page. Send us a pic of ur truck n well post it up. Thanks again.

and yah HID reverse lights, best thing i ever did. Tints are too dark to see without them.
how did u wire them, did u just splice in a different connector?

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
i like the grill mucho bettero

now paint the radiator and a/c shit and you'll be golden

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how did u wire them, did u just splice in a different connector?
just cut the plug off for the reverse bulb and the ballast and wired them direct. They also needed a relay tho to keep them both on or one will just flicker n go out.

·
Factory Fresh
1,898 Posts
u dont know how much u just helped with that grill install cause i want to do the same with mine i dont like how it sits over the stock thanks man

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no prob boys.. and yah, no back up cam here.. lol but yah they get hot but not killer lol.. not an issue for just backin up..

my buddy took some pics.. check it outt... if i get the time or figure out how to do this better ill upload a few more lmao.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts