Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on the forum have the 3-piece billet grille combo? I've only seen people with 2 so far. Just wondering. If you would post a picture I would appreciate it as well.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Does anyone on the forum have the 3-piece billet grille combo? I've only seen people with 2 so far. Just wondering. If you would post a picture I would appreciate it as well.

uh, not to get your hopes down, but two things:
1. i'm pretty sure you cannot put the third billet piece there if you have the front liscense plate bracket installed.

2. the liscense plate bracket bolts into your plastic bumper. if you remove it you will have two holes in the middle of your bumper.

xtreme07 is the only person that i know that has the third piece on the truck, but he has been banned for life on this website for wee little shenanigans.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
1. i'm pretty sure you cannot put the third billet piece there if you have the front liscense plate bracket installed.

2. the liscense plate bracket bolts into your plastic bumper. if you remove it you will have two holes in the middle of your bumper.

xtreme07 is the only person that i know that has the third piece on the truck, but he has been banned for life on this website for wee little shenanigans.
i trimmed the front license plate bracket to sit flush against the grille.......

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

whats that resturant you used to go to "FARVA" you talkn bout SHENANIGANS hahahahahaha!

·
Registered
667 Posts
buy my SS one, I bought it and never ended up using it.

Y

·
0 Posts
I don't know why, but I don't seem to fond of the billet grilles on these trucks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts