Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i could find all black billet grille inserts for my truck? i found them on ebay and was an idiot and didnt order them, and now i cant find them. please help.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I didn't know they made them in black. I won a free billet grill at a truck show and painted it black to match my rims. The paint didn't hold up though so I need to get it powdercoated for durability. hehe

If you found them again, post up the info cause I'm sure some people would be interested!:355:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure will, just hope i find them again. how much is it gonna cost you to get them powder coated?

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Oh my fault..........

Well they should have some on there........

R

·
0 Posts
i got this carriage works cutout from stylin trucks

not sure if this is what your looking for, hope it helps

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
they need to make those for the Canyon:dawg:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
domn it now everyone is gonna start bidding on it, i was hopeing no one else would find it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:prc: its 4:47 in the morning in NC and I just won the auction on ebay for the black billet grille insert that ive been looking for forever!!!!!! just thought you guys should know, later! im gonna go to sleep till tomorrow night.
:moon:
:doku:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Corona i was the fiveasone lol and i woulda kept goin lol but my internet went down. so i called my friend sbutler and he was gonna put in a huge bid at the end lol but his internet went down to lol so congrats... guess im just gonna have to buy one and powdercoat it

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
muahahahaha! i knew it had to be someone from this site! i was refreshing my page every second, and i was gonna keep on going no matter how much. haha, but thanks for the suspense, i almost fell asleep too!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i almost forgot ran back inside and the internet was down called a body and he was like il throw a fat bid on with like 1 min left. and i was watchin on my cell. refreshed and u won, i called him and was like wtf and hes like i pushed confirm, and the internet was gone. but neways congrats man!! lol bummed my nite though :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts