Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea i was thinkin bout not posting it but im sure there will be more...but i wanna find headlights like em...but the only thing i can find is projectors....and me no like not so much...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
be careful they dont give you a good view of the lens

there are 2 black housing styles a almost white clear lens and a smoked clear lens

I have the smoked ones on my truck

I think it was Josue who got one set white clear and one set smoked clear and didnt know till after he got them

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any idea where to find the headlights tho...ive searched and searched can not find...were they just on ebay or what

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i got mine as a complete set

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn any idea who the seller was...like in your history of sellers?...so i can hunt the dude down

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
hmm weird they used to be all over ebay

·
Registered
839 Posts
that is really weird they always were on ebay. I am looking for a set as well!

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
mine are sitting in a box in my closet like they have been for months, waiting for my grill..

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i found these on ebay are there any headlight that would match these anywhere?....these are pretty much just backed headlights i guess but darker?...me likey...now just need to find...

eBay Motors: 04-05 CHEVY COLORADO BLACK CLEAR BUMPER PARKING LIGHTS (item 190200568070 end time Feb-27-08 16:55:39 PST)
those almost look like the K2 projector headlights kit that includes the different turn signal lamps. hold on...

look here KBcarstuff.com is your one stop shop for all your automotive performance needs. We strive to provide speedy delivery and excellent customer service.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yea, you gotta be carefull I guess. Mine doesn't look horrible, but it does "urk" me that I have to different styles of clears....

Not the best pic of this, but you can clearly see that the 2 reflectors are different...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I was planning on buying another set since my lens are starting to look crappy but I guess I'll just have to really really polish mine up since it looks like you cant buy them anymore

1 - 20 of 21 Posts