1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

·
0 Posts
:welcome:

Since no one else seemed to mention it...did you mean to mis-spell your username? If BalckIce is a typo just let me know and if you can't figure out how to log in cause you mis-spelled it just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll fix it for ya...

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I think he did... and I was trying to change it in his profile under the mod panel but I can't seem to find a save button... I dont think mods can change profile stuff... :shrug:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey boys yes i did misspell it i was in a rush to go to work and i guess i f-ed up thanks for changing it...and i am from vic maybe we can meet up im just waiting for a meet i get alot of attention here on the island with my ride im loving it...and im not shurr if the nice wheels comment was at me or somone else but i thanks you if it was at me :) w00t sorry i wasnt on i was busy with work but lets get a meet goin boys!!!

And i want a flashy pic like all yall but i dunno how :S

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome: to the :salute:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aight well im down for that..and i put some pics up im not shurr if thats good enuff im a bit of a noob sry mc :S haha but i tryed and hella ya for the meet..only thing is im not as tricked out as u guys...ill have to put some time in b4 we go i think...i still have a warrenty to worry about haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts