1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
its really sad to see someones hard work end up like that....

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
They fixed it? i haden't heard that!
Looks at Switzz's 2nd link ;-)

I'm not a fan of the new colors but I like the interior much better now

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Just a machine that can be replaced, hoping no one was hurt. But it is sad to see all that hard work done for.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
dude that things tight! The hood looks somewhat like the hood people were discussing somewhere in a topic on here...only thing is it looks like the hood is solid on the outsides until the center grill area. Crazyness!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Just a machine that can be replaced, hoping no one was hurt. But it is sad to see all that hard work done for.
It was being trailered by it's new owners when it was wrecked. Nobody was driving it and I don't think anyone in the tow vehicle was injured either.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was being trailered by it's new owners when it was wrecked. Nobody was driving it and I don't think anyone in the tow vehicle was injured either.
That's good, still sucks the big one that it got wrecked.... :ugh:

·
Registered
971 Posts
There definitely all the same vehicle as stated earlier. There's a full feature on the new Blazerado in the new MiniTruckin. That third link is associated with Silver Star Customs unlike what the original post says. It's actually the concept drawing of the original Blazerado.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I don't think they would put the title BLAZERADO on a whole new vehicle, but that is just me. I know I wouldn't slap a name of something so famous on a totally new build, even if it were to replace it.

Plus, I saw the thing in Memphis last summer at Relaxed Atmosphere's show. It was sitting there nice and pretty. Colors don't look that great but DAMN there is a ton of work that went into it.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
thats badass

i like the new setup better. the whole black and white wasnt cuttin it for me. i think that the yellow and orange two tone is more "eye catchy" and the interior is off the hook.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts