Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My phone connection has suddenly stopped using the headliner mic and the vehicle speakers. The phone is connected and you can actually use the contacts on the screen to dial contacts and actually dial numbers. The problem is you can't hear anyone on the speakers and you cannot speak to anyone over the vehicle mic. These features worked fine since I owned the vehicle (2017 Canyon Base). I have removed the phones and reinstalled several times to no avail.

Can anyone give me some guidance on correcting this or rebooting the bluetooth or something to restore this function?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I've stumped y'all on that one. how about this, How do you reboot the bluetooth program on the truck?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Have you tried this power the phone and radio off. Then restart both? Try re-pairing the devices, remove the car from the phones bluetooth and then re-pair. Just a guess. On occasion my Kenwood will not recognize my phone, I power cycle the phone and it usually fixes it, some times power cycle both.
Luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I have tried all those suggestions, but I'll give it another shot. Thanks for the response Hammer. Hey Hammer, do you still do that crazy HammerTime dance?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts