1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I heard good things about the Performance Accessories 3" body lift.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hope you didn't buy it already. $309 is a lot for a body lift, last month I found one on ebay, bumper brackets and gap guards for a canyon for $200 shipped to the door. Look around you will pay alot less that what PA asks for it.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured it was gonna be 2-3 hundred bucks... I am just leary of buying shit offa ebay...cant guarantee its not a knockoff, and when its my life on the line i dont want my truck comming apart on me...

·
Registered
619 Posts
I ordered my body lift for my 93 of ebay it was a PA lift just as listed. Ebay has been good to me.

If you do get one save the install price and do the lift yourself, its so easy.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i plan on doing it myself...i figure it cant be that damn hard to do...days work tops..

·
Registered
619 Posts
Not even a full day, the hardest part for me was cutting the welds off the front end on my 93, goes to show me don't weld a front end on haha.

Just get a friend or two, if you have a system the cab will be heavier but you should be able to do it, just make sure you disconnect the fuel filler neck, I didn't and it ripped on me.

I told myself I wouldn't do it on my canyon but I might now I just saw one online with everything for 150 damn they are getting cheaper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not even a full day, the hardest part for me was cutting the welds off the front end on my 93, goes to show me don't weld a front end on haha.

Just get a friend or two, if you have a system the cab will be heavier but you should be able to do it, just make sure you disconnect the fuel filler neck, I didn't and it ripped on me.

I told myself I wouldn't do it on my canyon but I might now I just saw one online with everything for 150 damn they are getting cheaper.
Where are you finding these inexpensive kits? I've looked on Ebay and they're all at least $300 plus shipping. I wanna put one on my truck and it would help to save a few bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts