Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Boddydropped I'll try and get a video for ya when I get a digital camera with video and sound haha heres some shots of it all finished up with the winch found this road on my way back to school normally it's locked but it was open for about 2 months for some reason EDIT:Well judging by the dates and what my brother said its one of the areas of state forest DCNR opens up for hunting season nothing to serious though

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
deffinatlly need filler plates or something on each gap below the headlights.

but the rig looks awesome! keep it up and wheel that bitch hard so you can use the winch!!!!!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It's the JTR(jags that run) short tube header for the 2.8/2.9 they make them for the 3.5/3.7 too

and hillbilly I'm hoping for a good winter haha I'm either gonna put filler plates or another set of lights in those gaps in the future just haven't gotten to it (i have another set of lights too) I'm just lazy I geuss the trucks getting a list of work haha but I gotta get to maintenance before anymore mods

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
gotch ya!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well I got her out to rausch creek today had a blast it took on a little more than i expected and the winch did get used I got high centered and had a hell of a time getting unstuck. The jeep is my friend's Grand Cherokee on 35's he almost hydrolocked the motor in lake christy, but we got lucky and it turned over and got started. I stole some pics from my friends facebook since i didn't get a lot and hopefully i can get his vids on here soon.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
here are the few shots from my camera

The only shot i have currently from when I got stuck

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i really like that zj! i've always thought that model looked badass lifted

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
i really like that zj! i've always thought that model looked badass lifted
you should see it in person :naughty: its a pretty dedicated rig and it has the scratches to prove it, just needs lockers and it'll be pretty unstopable.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
is that the stock jeep axles under it?

just weld the rear end and locker up front!!!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well Guys I haven't been poking around here in a while with the holidays things started to slow down got out to Rausch again found some spots that need improving haha

Heres some shots for now I'll get more tomorrow since i didn't get any with my own camera
These are of me trying to get into fire pit I ran into a problem with my overload spring meeting a tree stump and hanging me up this was after the trans crossmember hung me up on another tree stump

Finally got a wheel off the ground

Improvements I definatly need is to get the sway bar off get more lift and do something about the trans xmember maybe a low pro one? for more ground clearance hopefully I can get the front high enough for SOA but i doubt it since i can't afford a full lift kit or SAS :cry: Some other things are rock sliders and relocating my spare tire since that drags a lot too if you have any info or suggestions feel free to leave them here I'll consider them when cash flows again after college is out for summer haha

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well I got a catch can here this is the setup installed

and heres what they are catching

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Finally got the outer edges of that lower rad support painted up

And here's some flex now that I finally got the sway bar removed the rear tire is off the ground by maybe an inch

And here are some pics that i took on the way home from college for break

21 - 40 of 113 Posts