Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Some oil that's going into the intake valves mixed with condensation/moisture forced intot he PCV by blowby gases I may revise the setup of the catch cans though there is a large thread about it in the engine and drive train section, The title was thoughts on crankcase breather filters

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Got it stuck there seems to be a pattern here... :lol:

The only real updates are HID headlights that have been in for a while now just haven't posted it I ordered some skids finally! and I'll be ordering the trail gear weld on recovery points for clevis shackles up front and maybe for the rear

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So Remember that rear bumper dragging issue... well looks like I need a new rear bumper :lol:

Also got a trans cooler and did the ball joint flip tans cooler hopefully will get put on this week

Also some new turn signals and a recovery point that will now be used for my new rear bumper

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts
damn nice man. keep it up. i loved my old truck. it was pretty close to yours.:yup:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
damn nice man. keep it up. i loved my old truck. it was pretty close to yours.:yup:
Thanks man after looking at a pic of yours saved on my hard drive I've kind of been comtemplating duratracs for my next tire, although yours was a lot cleaner heres the only pic I've gotten of my truck from the whole day off someone so far I was a little nervous :ugh: first time that far off camber but I was fine.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Any rubbing with those? Look like KM2s?
Yea they rub in the back of the wheel well at full lock trying to find an easy way to stop it and yes they are KM2s can't wait to get them dirty :thumbup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
i'm tryin my hardest to get km2s in a 35 to go on after my body lift

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
i'm tryin my hardest to get km2s in a 35 to go on after my body lift
We'll I won't really see how good they are until june 26th hoping I don't get stuck :lol: looks like I'll be cutting the body mount. I had to hack out part of my wheel well plastic today since I messed it up you'll probably have to crank your bars and cut the mount to for 35s

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Well Guys this is an easy mod I recommend to anyone I don't know how many people have realized how stupidly our ebrake cables are run but I ran them over the frame rail instead of under like they were before since I got hung up on them once.

I tried to keep it similar to the factory routing tot he other side I ran it along the gas tank xmember just on the front instead of the back of it like it was and the zip ties were trimmed after teh photo I also think it adds a cleaner look to the truck tucking them up

·
Registered
282 Posts
with the bjs flipped and my maxed crank at full lock i'm just over 2 inches from the mount. 315/75s are roughly 2 inches bigger so they'll only move 1 inch closer to my mount

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
with the bjs flipped and my maxed crank at full lock i'm just over 2 inches from the mount. 315/75s are roughly 2 inches bigger so they'll only move 1 inch closer to my mount
Its the added width that will get you when you turn probably you might be able to get away with it though.
I had to cut my mounts with a 3in crank I still rub the fender :hulk: I may just try a 1in hockey puck lift to get it to stop but I'm afraid my headlight guards will block my turn signals, maybe 1/4in spacers on my lower bj's and another on my upper although I'm not sure I want to run and upper bj spacer our UCA isn't exactly the strongest piece out there.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Hopefully the new one will be here by the end of the week and installed soon

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ooops! no more steering rack for now...
I know that spot. My ZR2 Blazer (much more clearance and shorter wheelbase) wouldn't consistently get over it. I'm impressed you tried.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I know that spot. My ZR2 Blazer (much more clearance and shorter wheelbase) wouldn't consistently get over it. I'm impressed you tried.
Yea I remember I passed it when I rode with your club and I wanted to try it... The cherokee on 32s went over it no problem that tire math will get you every time :ugh: haha my thought was well they'll just have to pull me off if I don't make it.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
just an update threw some super sparks and ac delco iridiums in it smoothed out my idle and scored this off my room mate with some whoring

41 - 60 of 113 Posts